Hey, it's me!

Haio! ...

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Maricha Alif Fionita Sorayya, just called me Icha. I was born in Semarang on January 6th, 1997 and currently lived in Semarang. I'm the first child in my family. I'm 24 years old.

I start my education at Bulu 02 Elementary School Semarang. Since i was a child, i really love painting and singing. I learn to painting at Klub Merby, Semarang. After graduated from elementary school, i register myself in Kesatrian 2 Junior High School and I be grateful can accepted in. I took school in the morning, then after school over i take robotic course.

I finally graduated from my 08 Vocational High School. For your information guys, in Vocational High School i took software engineering... Which is, I continue my education in Diponegoro University Semarang (UNDIP) and take major of Public Relations. But I wish one day I can be a good PR who can improve business in Indonesia. Then, I was graduate in 2018 as Diploma. 2019, I continue as a Transfer Student in Semarang University to finish my Bachelor. I deeply love spending time with my family, thats all and thank you :) Have a nice day

In 2019 I continue my Bachelor in Semarang University (USM) as a Communication students. Thank you :)

Comments